Oral Ivy Liquid

Oral Ivy Liquid

Regular price $16.99
Sale price $16.99 Regular price
Size
View full details

Product information

Oral Ivy Liquid

Temporary Relief for Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Sumac††

This easy-to-take liquid formula provides temporary relief from symptoms of contact dermatitis associated with poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.†† It relieves itching, red or burning rashes, blisters with oozing or crusting, swelling, and skin irritation.††

Temporary Relief for Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Sumac††

This easy-to-take liquid formula provides temporary relief from symptoms of contact dermatitis associated with poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.†† It relieves itching, red or burning rashes, blisters with oozing or crusting, swelling, and skin irritation.††

Serving Size: 0.02 ml
Amount/Serving
%DV
Serving Size: 0.02 ml
Amount/Serving
%DV
Rhus tox 4X
0
--

0

Rhus tox 4X

--

** Daily Value (DV) not established

†Percent daily value is based on a 2000 calorie diet

Other Ingredients
ethyl alcohol, purified water
Other Details

UPC: 308079009901

SKU: 21900990

Oral Ivy Liquid Directions and/or Dosage

Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 10 drops (0.2 mL) in 2 oz of water every 2 hours as needed. Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor. As symptoms improve, decrease to once every 4 hours, then twice daily until symptoms disappear. Place mixture of Oral Ivy™ and water under tongue at least 15 minutes before or half hour after eating, brushing teeth or drinking anything except water.

Warning

Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any other ingredients in this product. This product contains poison ivy (Rhus tox) plant materials. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days. Discontinue use and consult a doctor. These can be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at room temperature 20-25° C (68-77° F). Keep in a dry place out of direct sunlight. TAMPER EVIDENT. This bottle has a cap with a perforated ring attached. Do not use if the ring is broken or missing.

Oral Ivy Liquid

Temporary Relief for Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Sumac††

This easy-to-take liquid formula provides temporary relief from symptoms of contact dermatitis associated with poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.†† It relieves itching, red or burning rashes, blisters with oozing or crusting, swelling, and skin irritation.††

Temporary Relief for Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Sumac††

This easy-to-take liquid formula provides temporary relief from symptoms of contact dermatitis associated with poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac.†† It relieves itching, red or burning rashes, blisters with oozing or crusting, swelling, and skin irritation.††

Learn About Our Quality Standards

Need it right away?
Serving Size: 0.02 ml
Amount/Serving
%DV
Serving Size: 0.02 ml
Amount/Serving
%DV
Rhus tox 4X
0
--

0

Rhus tox 4X

--

** Daily Value (DV) not established

†Percent daily value is based on a 2000 calorie diet

Other Ingredients
ethyl alcohol, purified water
Other Details

UPC: 308079009901

SKU: 21900990

Oral Ivy Liquid Directions and/or Dosage

Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 10 drops (0.2 mL) in 2 oz of water every 2 hours as needed. Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor. As symptoms improve, decrease to once every 4 hours, then twice daily until symptoms disappear. Place mixture of Oral Ivy™ and water under tongue at least 15 minutes before or half hour after eating, brushing teeth or drinking anything except water.

Warning

Do not use if hypersensitive to this or any other ingredients in this product. This product contains poison ivy (Rhus tox) plant materials. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days. Discontinue use and consult a doctor. These can be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Store at room temperature 20-25° C (68-77° F). Keep in a dry place out of direct sunlight. TAMPER EVIDENT. This bottle has a cap with a perforated ring attached. Do not use if the ring is broken or missing.
Need it right away?

Learn About Our Quality Standards

††There are no valid studies using current scientific methods confirming this product's efficacy. These indications are based solely on traditional homeopathic principles.

Similar Products

Newsletter

Sign up for 15% off your next order.